Peterborough, Ontario Area Honda Service Centre
Trent Valley Honda
Trent Valley Honda Service Centre
If you're looking for a reliable business to service and repair your vehicle in Peterborough and the Kawartha Area, Trent Valley Honda is the right choice for you! Our team of Factory Trained Technicians can be trusted to locate the problem and fix it properly the first time. When it comes to vehicle repairs, no one knows a Honda better than our technicians. Whether it's a check engine light failure, oil change, tire repair, brake service or more, we will be sure to get it done right! With Honda Tire Source Lowest Price Guarantee,our Lifetime Brake Pad Guarantee, we're your number one stop for Honda Genuine Parts!
Trent Valley Honda has always prided ourselves in creating the best service experience for our customers! Since 1985 we are pleased to offer our customers the first service drive thru for a Honda dealership in Canada. We are pleased to service all makes and models. You can conveniently book your service 3 ways: online below, Calling our direct service appointment line at 705-740-0036, or email your appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book Appointment Parts Detailing Packages Accessories
Tips for making your visit efficient:
- Book ahead – if your tires are in storage with us, we need 24-hour notice to give us time to have your tires ready for your appointment. If there are any other maintenance, repair or warranty items that you need to be addressed, let us know when you book your appointment, so we can allow time for everything to be done during your visit.
- Book early. Our extended hours are already in effect, so book in advance and be ready for when the snow flies.
- Consider a wheel balance or alignment when we are swapping your tires. We can check to see when the last time you had a balance or alignment done, but an alignment is recommended annually and a wheel balance every time your tires are removed from your vehicle.
- Consider our Monday night tire swap evenings, if you are just in need of a quick swap. These evenings are dedicated to swapping winter tires that are on rims and have been pre-booked with no other services needed.
- Be prepared to wait, or let us know if you need a ride instead of waiting. We are working on having extra shuttle coverage during the morning to help shuttle customers where they need to be within City limits.
Tips For Tire Maintenance
It’s a good idea to have your alignment checked annually, such as when you have your tires rotated. You certainly should have it done when you buy new tires, so they don’t immediately start to wear unevenly due to improper alignment angles.
Tire experts recommend that the tires be balanced every time the tire is removed from the vehicle, it most cases this would be during seasonal tire changeovers. Day-to-day tire tread wear causes changes in the distribution of weight around the tire and wheel assembly. Balancing your wheels minimizes potential vibration felt in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard and aids in proper tire tread wear.
Getting your wheels balanced can result in:
- A smoother ride
- Reduced tire wear
- Enhanced drive-train components
For more information, please consult your Service Advisor during the check-in process to ensure that your vehicle needs are addressed.