Trent Valley Honda Service Centre
No one knows your Honda better
We have enjoyed the warmth of October, and had little reason to think about winter! As a result, our upcoming Tire Season will be quite busy, as most of our customers, will look to swap into their winter tires during November and December.
Good news! We have extended our hours and added some extra staff to try and serve you better during this extremely busy season ahead. We are open for TIRE SWAP BY APPOINTMENT ONLY Monday evenings from 5 – 8pm for winter tires that are on . We are open our regular, extended hours Tuesday until 7pm and now will also stay open Thursdays until 7pm. We have also added extra staff on Saturdays and Mondays to ensure we are ready for whatever the day brings.
You can conveniently book your service three ways:
- Book Online at www.tvhonda.com
- Call our direct Service Appointment line at 705-740-0036
- Email your appointment request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips for making your visit efficient:
- Book ahead – if your tires are in storage with us, we need 24-hour notice to give us time to have your tires ready for your appointment. If there are any other maintenance, repair or warranty items that you need to be addressed, let us know when you book your appointment, so we can allow time for everything to be done during your visit.
- Book early. Our extended hours are already in effect, so book in advance and be ready for when the snow flies.
- Consider a wheel balance or alignment when we are swapping your tires. We can check to see when the last time you had a balance or alignment done, but an alignment is recommended annually and a wheel balance every time your tires are removed from your vehicle.
- Consider our Monday night tire swap evenings, if you are just in need of a quick swap. These evenings are dedicated to swapping winter tires that are on rims and have been pre-booked with no other services needed.
- Be prepared to wait, or let us know if you need a ride instead of waiting. We are working on having extra shuttle coverage during the morning to help shuttle customers where they need to be within City limits.
Tips For Tire Maintenance
It’s a good idea to have your alignment checked annually, such as when you have your tires rotated. You certainly should have it done when you buy new tires, so they don’t immediately start to wear unevenly due to improper alignment angles.
Tire experts recommend that the tires be balanced every time the tire is removed from the vehicle, it most cases this would be during seasonal tire changeovers. Day-to-day tire tread wear causes changes in the distribution of weight around the tire and wheel assembly. Balancing your wheels minimizes potential vibration felt in the steering wheel, seat, or floorboard and aids in proper tire tread wear.
Getting your wheels balanced can result in:
- A smoother ride
- Reduced tire wear
- Enhanced drive-train components
For more information, please consult your Service Advisor during the check-in process to ensure that your vehicle needs are addressed.