Automotive Service Technician(s)
Our dealership is looking for an energetic, personable, efficient and organized licensed Service Technician to join our Service team. Our service team takes impeccable care of our clients and hold true to our commitment to superior quality and competitive pricing. We are a tight knit group, all with long-term career goals and a commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in continuous performance improvement and in providing a supportive team environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to perform recommended maintenance and light duty repair, as well as, perform technical diagnoses and repair (including A/C and electrical).
- Import manufacturer technician experience, Honda product knowledge is preferred
- Highly self-motivated
- A committed team player with a desire to learn
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with hours, evenings and weekend rotations
We are looking for candidates to have 3 or more years of experience as a technician, with a strong focus on quality customer service.
Trent Valley Honda offers a competitive compensation package, an incredible work environment and opportunity for advancement. If you are ready to embrace a new challenge, join an award-winning team, and enjoy a balanced lifestyle in a small community - please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note that in applying for a position with TVH, applicants will be disclosing Personal Information about themselves and consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage, transfer and/or processing by TVH of this Personal Information for all purposes related or incidental to your employment application and TVH's recruitment process.
TVH provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment process. Where needed, accommodations for disabilities will be provided, on request, to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.