We are currently OPEN in Service – Monday – Friday 8 am-5 pm and have developed our protocols to promote physical distancing measures and support the safety of our staff, customers, and community. Our showroom is open to the public by appointment only and we will be following strict social distancing guidelines, and will ask you to sanitize upon arrival.
Following the lead of Health Canada to ensure our customer and employee safety, we have designed a process to open our service department while doing everything to protect everyone. Our service entrances will not be freely accessible, nor will there be a need to come in close contact with our staff. We are continuing our no-contact service experience by appointment only:
Your Service Experience
- Pre-book your appointment by calling us at 705 748 2777, online at https://www.tvhonda.com/service-appointment-auto-mechanic or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Drop off your vehicle using our Night Drop Box & key envelopes- please park in our service parking on the east side of the building.
- Once you are checked in, our advisor staff will communicate with you via phone and/or text to confirm your service requests.
- When your vehicle is ready you will be able to pay over the phone or using our Mobile phone Autopay feature.
- Invoices and vehicle inspection reports will be emailed to you or left in your vehicle.
- During your pick up, please contact us and we will place the keys in your vehicle.
- Your key and all touchpoints in the vehicle will be sanitized upon arrival and return.
- We appreciate your patience as we try to manage our service appointments with reduced staff and new protocols in place. We would not recommend planning to wait for your vehicle at the dealership.
- Consider our new valet service, if it is not convenient for you to drop your vehicle off for a length of time. We will come to your home or work, if in city limits, and pickup and drop off your vehicle for you with sanitization measures in place.
- If you are unable to use any of these services and are waiting at the dealership, we ask that you please practice physical distancing and stay 6 feet away from others. We are also happy to arrange a cab ride if requested.
For Seasonal tire swap appointments:
- Please give us a minimum of 24-48 hours to pull your tires if they are in our tire storage program.
- Please let us know if your tires are on rims or off rims if they are not stored with us.
All Parts requests can be made by calling the parts line direct at 705-748-9181 Or by emailing Parts manager Marc Provain at email@example.com. We can arrange to drop off orders outside our doors or deliver when requested.
Your Sales & Finance Experience
Following the advice of Ontario’s Chief Medical Officer of Health, and the province’s list of essential services, our showroom is now open, and we are operating with special hours of operation which are being updated weekly (see this week’s hours on our home page). We encourage all sales customers, to make an appointment with one of our team before you arrive – this way we can have the vehicle of your interest disinfected and prepared for your arrival. Call us at 705 748 2777, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Text us at 705 996 2035. We will be following strict social distancing guidelines, and will ask you to sanitize upon arrival. The sales department is also open 24/7 from our virtual showroom, we invite you to shop at your convenience, from the comfort of your home!
We are able to assist you in the entire purchase process online. Click here to find out how you can buy your next vehicle online in 5 easy steps!
If you would like to reach our Sales Department
Please TEXT us at: 705-996-2053
or e-mail New Car Sales Manager, John Sinyard at email@example.com
or e-mail Used Car Sales Manager, Tom Cook at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in need of the Finance Department because of an emergency: e-mail Senior Financial Services Manager, Melissa Mellor at email@example.com.
Any questions regarding deferred payments can be made by contacting Honda Canada Finance or the institution your vehicle is financed through (ie. TD, RBC, Scotiabank, BMO or GBC).
Honda Canada Finance can be contacted at 1-800-387-5399 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.