We are open with modified hours in both Service and Sales for January. We are open in our Service & Parts departments, Monday through Friday 8am-5pm, January 16th will be our only Saturday open for the month. Our Service Drive is open and will be operating on a “by appointment only” basis at this time, offering the choice of a “no personal contact” OR “in-person” experience. (see below). Currently our waiting room is not open, and we strongly encourage using our shuttle service or having someone pick you up from the dealership after dropping your vehicle off for service. Our parts counter is operating with curbside pickup only. A prearranged location will be determined if you are coming to purchase over the counter parts. Our Shuttle is available by appointment, as we have limited space (one person/family at a time) available. We will do our best to accommodate you if you can specify your needs at the time of appointment booking.
Our Showroom is fully open now, operating Monday – Thursday from 9am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm. Appointments are required before you visit, so we can have your vehicle of interest ready and disinfected before your arrival. Our protocols to ensure everyones safety are in place (see below).
- Please book your service appointment online or by calling us at 705 740 0036 or email us at email@example.com.
- Please specify whether you will drop off your vehicle using the contactless service option, or you will check in your vehicle in the service drive area.
- If you are checking in in the drive-through, please pull your car up to the service drive entrance doors, please wait in your vehicle until the bay doors open. We are limiting the number of customers in our service department to two at a time. Once inside you will be greeted by our Service Concierge to check-in. Please pull up to the advisor pod as instructed by the Concierge. Turn off your vehicle and your climate control. Give the mileage and any maintenance minder codes to the service advisor. Leave your keys in the vehicle to be sanitized. Please exit out the east side of the building.
- If you are using our contactless service drop off, please park your vehicle for service at the front east curb or in the service parking lot on the east side of the building, and refrain from using the Drive through car entrance at this time. Please use the RED locked drop-box outside, located beside the front-drive through door entrance (please use a sealed envelope as provided) Providing your cell phone number would be a great assistance to us. We will be checking the lockbox regularly and would suggest you call us to let us know that your keys and vehicle have been dropped off. A Service Advisor will take your call in if available, or call you back, once the keys and vehicle are sanitized, and has been brought into service. We will finalize the details of your service needs and keep in touch with you by phone or text if you prefer.
- We will finalize completion, and sanitize the vehicle and keys again, and park the vehicle outside for you, confirming where you would prefer your keys to be left. Payments can be paid online or with a mobile phone using our AutoPay feature, or over the phone with a credit card.
Our Tire Store is online at www.tvhonda.com, or reach our Parts staff by calling direct to 705 748 9181, or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Our retail Parts Counter in the building is currently closed however we can arrange curbside pickup. For curbside pick up simply call in your order and then you will be provided with instruction on where and when to pick up your parts after the order is completed and ready.
- Our showroom is open, and we strongly encourage you to pre-book a sales appointment so we can serve you in person – please call 705 748 2777, or text us at 705 996 2035, or click the live chatbox on our website.
- We are here to provide you information, pricing, or a virtual vehicle inventory walk or walk around if you prefer to do your research from home. You can buy a vehicle totally online if you choose.
- We are happy to arrange a test drive or vehicle appraisal for trade-in with sanitizing measures in place, but we will not be accompanying customers at this time. We are also able to bring a vehicle to you or pick up your trade for appraisal by appointment as well. You can also book a test drive and request a trade appraisal on our website.
- We offer a secure credit application online on our website as well.
- Customer will be permitted to take a test drive of the vehicle on their own during the current mandate, upon proof of valid driver’s license. Test drives to be no longer than 10 minutes and limited to two people including the salesperson, all windows must be open at all times if two people not from the same household are present during the test drive
- Wash hands/sanitize prior to departing and advise the customer to do the same.
Turnovers can be completed at the dealership, for those customers who are not comfortable with this process alternative arrangements will be made ie. Phone or Zoom call.
Docusign will be the preferred method of signing paperwork. In the event this can’t take place the salesperson will sign paperwork with the customer.
Provide customers with a disposable pen, disinfect all surfaces in the designated space, including tabletops, desktops, chairs and any electronic devices.
Customers and staff members should observe proper hand-washing protocols immediately upon completion of signing.
Evaluating Vehicles for Trade
Any employees carrying out the evaluation of a vehicle for potential trade should wear PPE throughout the process and observe proper hand-washing /sanitizing protocols immediately upon completion of evaluation. We are encouraging those dropping off vehicles in service or sales, to ensure their heater/air system is shut off when leaving their vehicle.
Advise customers where possible to wear PPE and disinfect their own vehicle either before leaving dealership or upon return to their home.
Delivery of Vehicles
Delivery of vehicle to the customer can be done at the physical dealership in an outdoor location only or at the customer’s place of residence.
At this time, in person product demonstration is allowed however the same guidelines as a test drive will apply. Customers will be encouraged to review hondahelp.ca, YouTube and have a digital walkthrough with their salesperson after pickup.
We appreciate your patronage and respectful support of our new protocols and staff. Details may change as the situation continues to evolve so please stay tuned for further updates. We will continue to update our Facebook page as well and communicate through text messaging when possible.
Please stay safe and healthy everyone!
Monika Carmichael & Frankie Mandeljc
And the Team at Trent Valley Honda