We are back to regular hours in both Service and Sales for July. We are open in our Service & Parts departments, Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8am – 5pm, Tuesdays 8am – 7pm, and Saturdays 8am – 4pm. Our Service Drive is now open and we operating on a “by appointment only” basis at this time, offering the choice of a “no personal contact” OR “in-person” experience. (see below). We have an outdoor waiting area and limited space to our indoor waiting area, and have regulated the number of waiting appointments per day. Our parts counter is now also open, serving one customer at a time. Our Shuttle is available by appointment, as we have limited space (one person/family at a time) available. We will do our best to accommodate you if you can specify your needs at the time of appointment booking.
Our Showroom is fully open now, operating Monday – Thursday from 9am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 4pm. We strongly suggest you make a sales appointment before you visit, so we can have your vehicle of interest ready and disinfected before your arrival.
- Please book your service appointment online at www.tvhonda.com OR call us at 705 740 0036 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your appointment.
- Please specify whether you will drop off your vehicle using the no-contact protocol, or you will check in your vehicle in the service drive area.
- If you are checking in in the drive-through, please pull your car up to the service drive entrance doors, and you will be greeted by our Service Concierge to check-in. Please pull up to the advisor pod as instructed by the Concierge and follow the sign instructions. Turn off your vehicle and your A/C. Give the mileage and any dash codes to the advisor. Leave your keys in the vehicle to be sanitized. Please exit out the east side of the building.
- If you are using the no-contact protocol, please park your vehicle for service at the front east curb or in the service parking lot on the east side of the building, and refrain from using the Drive through car entrance at this time. Please use the RED locked drop-box outside, located beside the front-drive through door entrance (please use a sealed envelope as provided) Providing your cell phone number would be a great assistance to us. We will be checking the lockbox regularly and would suggest you call us to let us know that your keys and vehicles have been dropped off. A Service Advisor will take your call in if available, or call you back, once the keys and vehicle are sanitized, and has been brought into service. We will finalize the details of your service needs, and keep in touch with you by phone or text if you prefer.
- We will finalize completion, and sanitize the vehicle and keys again, and park the vehicle outside for you, confirming where you would prefer your keys to be left. Payments can be paid online or with a mobile phone using our AutoPay feature, or over the phone with a credit card.
Our Tire Store is online at www.tvhonda.com, or reach our Parts staff by calling direct to 705 748 9181, or emailing email@example.com. Our Parts Counter in the building is open. We can also arrange curbside pickup, if you would prefer to pre-order your parts by telephone, pre-pay and pick them up outside our Parts Department west doorway.
- Our showroom is open, and we strongly encourage you to pre-book a sales appointment so we can serve you in person – please call 705 748 2777, or text us at 705 996 2035, or click the live chatbox on our website.
- We are here to provide you information, pricing, or a virtual vehicle inventory walk or walk around if you prefer to do your research from home. You can buy a vehicle totally online if you choose.
- We are happy to arrange a test drive or vehicle appraisal for trade-in with sanitizing measures in place, but we will not be accompanying customers at this time. We are also able to bring a vehicle to you or pick up your trade for appraisal by appointment as well. You can also book a test drive and request a trade appraisal on our website.
- We offer a secure credit application online on our website as well.
The industry is responding to the situation with low-interest rates and deferred payments being offered to customers and exceptional offers if you have the need for a vehicle at this time. All of our new and used inventory is showcased online on our website at www.tvhonda.com.
We appreciate your patronage and respectful support of our new protocols and staff. Details may change as the situation continues to evolve so please stay tuned for further updates. We will continue to update our Facebook page as well and communicate through text messaging when possible.
Please stay safe and healthy everyone!
Monika Carmichael & Frankie Mandeljc
And the Team at Trent Valley Honda