We are open in the Sales and Service department’s of the dealership by appointment only. Parts department is open with curbside pick up, to order call parts department. Our Service Drive is open and offering the choice of a “no personal contact” OR “in-person” experience. (see below). Currently we are able to offer indoor and outdoor waiting by appointment only, with limited spaces. We strongly encourage using our shuttle or valet service or having someone pick you up from the dealership after dropping your vehicle off for service. Our Shuttle is available by appointment, as we have limited space (one person/family at a time) available. We will do our best to accommodate you if you can specify your needs at the time of appointment booking.
Our Showroom is open by appointment only, operating Monday – Thursday from 9am – 7pm, Friday 9am – 5pm and Saturday 9am – 5pm. Appointments are required before you visit, so we can have your vehicle of interest ready and disinfected before your arrival. Our protocols to ensure everyone’s safety are in place (see below).
- Please book your service appointment online or by calling us at 705 740 0036 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please specify whether you will drop off your vehicle using the contactless service option, or you will check in your vehicle in the service drive area.
- If you are checking in in the drive-through, please pull your car up to the service drive entrance doors, please wait in your vehicle until the bay doors open. We are limiting the number of customers in our service department to two at a time. Once inside you will be greeted by our Service Concierge to check-in. Please pull up to the advisor pod as instructed by the Concierge. Turn off your vehicle and your climate control. Give the mileage and any maintenance minder codes to the service advisor. Leave your keys in the vehicle to be sanitized. Please exit out the east side of the building.
- If you are using our contactless service drop off, please park your vehicle for service at the front east curb or in the service parking lot on the east side of the building, and refrain from using the Drive through car entrance at this time. Please use the RED locked drop-box outside, located beside the front-drive through door entrance (please use a sealed envelope as provided) Providing your cell phone number would be a great assistance to us. We will be checking the lockbox regularly and would suggest you call us to let us know that your keys and vehicle have been dropped off. A Service Advisor will take your call in if available, or call you back, once the keys and vehicle are sanitized, and has been brought into service. We will finalize the details of your service needs and keep in touch with you by phone or text if you prefer.
- We will finalize completion, and sanitize the vehicle and keys again, and park the vehicle outside for you, confirming where you would prefer your keys to be left. Payments can be paid online or with a mobile phone using our AutoPay feature, or over the phone with a credit card.
- Our showroom is open by appointment only, to pre-book a sales appointment so we can serve you in person – please call (705) 748-2777, or text us at (705) 996-2035, or click the live chatbox on our website.
- We are here to provide you information, pricing, or a virtual vehicle inventory walk or walk around if you prefer to do your research from home. You can buy a vehicle totally online if you choose.
- We are able to offer virtual appointment options where a member of our sales team can meet with you via a video chat platform to show you vehicles or to discuss options with you.
- We are happy to arrange a test drive or vehicle appraisal for trade-in with sanitizing measures in place, but we will not be accompanying customers at this time. We are also able to bring a vehicle to you or pick up your trade for appraisal by appointment as well. You can also book a test drive and request a trade appraisal on our website.
- We offer a secure credit application online on our website as well.
We appreciate your patronage and respectful support of our new protocols and staff. Details may change as the situation continues to evolve so please stay tuned for further updates. We will continue to update our Facebook page as well and communicate through text messaging when possible.
Please stay safe and healthy everyone!
Monika Carmichael & Frankie Mandeljc
And the Team at Trent Valley Honda