Automotive Service Technician
Our dealership is looking for an energetic, personable, efficient and organized licensed Service Technician to join our Service team. Our service team takes impeccable care of our clients and hold true to our commitment to superior quality and competitive pricing. We are a tight knit group, all with long-term career goals and a commitment to excellence. We pride ourselves in continuous performance improvement and in providing a supportive team environment.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Ability to perform recommended maintenance and light duty repair, as well as, perform technical diagnoses and repair (including A/C and electrical).
- Import manufacturer technician experience, Honda product knowledge is preferred
- Highly self-motivated
- A committed team player with a desire to learn
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexibility with hours, evenings and weekend rotations
We are looking for candidates to have 3 or more years of experience as a technician, with a strong focus on quality customer service.
Parts Advisor / Manager
Our dealership is looking for an energetic, results driven and professional Parts Advisor / Manager to help support our Service team and the Parts Department by contributing to the operational efficiency of the parts department and providing accurate information and assistance to customers while ensuring a consistent flow of parts to the shop.
This individual will also be responsible for:
- Shipping, receiving and inventory management; actively liquidate aged inventory and achieve less than 1% in semi-annual physical inventory variances
- Reviewing financial reports, setting department targets and complying with manufacturer guidelines
- Contributing to and building retail and wholesale customers relationships and growing sales
- Merchandising, displaying and advertising of parts
- Supporting process improvements to increase internal and external customer satisfaction
- Maintenance of tire inventory and storage
We are looking for the candidate to have a strong focus on quality customer service and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in an automotive parts department in a dealership environment; preferably with an import brand. Supervisory experience desired.
Our dealership is growing and we are routinely looking for high energy, customer driven, Sales Professionals to join our rapidly growing business. Sales Professionals must be eager to succeed and driven to help customers with their car buying needs. Our goal is to turn the sale of a car into an event; creating the ultimate customer experience. This includes:
- Assisting customers with their inquiries and understanding their car buying needs either over the phone, in person or through e-mail.
- Actively seeking opportunities to create new opportunities for revenue by building and fostering referrals, maintaining relationships with current customers and leveraging social media and other dealership resources.
- Educating customers about product lines, models, vehicle features, pricing and inventory.
- Following all sales-related procedures and taking ownership of all assigned pre- and post-delivery processes.
- Ensuring customers are treated as your number one priority while being committed to working as a member of a team.
- Leveraging outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; ability to relate to a variety of customers and situations, exercise good judgment and maintain the highest standard of moral and ethical conduct in all dealings.
Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of Automotive Sales experience; Must have a valid, clean drivers abstract, be OMVIC registered and experienced using MS Office, the Internet and other Widows Applications.
Trent Valley Honda offers a competitive compensation package, an incredible work environment and opportunity for advancement. If you are ready to embrace a new challenge, join an award-winning team, and enjoy a balanced lifestyle in a small community - please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please note that in applying for a position with TVH, applicants will be disclosing Personal Information about themselves and consent to the collection, use, disclosure, storage, transfer and/or processing by TVH of this Personal Information for all purposes related or incidental to your employment application and TVH's recruitment process.
TVH provides equal opportunities for all applicants and is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported throughout the recruitment process. Where needed, accommodations for disabilities will be provided, on request, to support participation in all aspects of the recruitment process.